A DSLR or digital single-lens reflex camera, can change the way you freeze moments and carry them forward for your lifetime. Amalgamating the optics as well as the elements of a digital single-lens reflex camera with that of a digital imaging sensor, it requires the entire level of digital photography to a new level and contributes richness to the taken pictures. Despite carrying an asking price that is a tad bulkier than its simpler alternatives, having a DSLR unit is a dream that many harbor and a device that they love to use. It is quite popular not only because it requires amazing pictures but because it is capable of catching pictures that are nearest to the ones seen through the best lens on the globe, the eye lens. Read on to find out six common features that offer difference to the league of DSLR’s.
1. Exchangeable lenses- This function guarantees, the customer loves the independence to choose and set a lens of his choice that is in consonance with his photography need.
2. Mode dial- This function helps to get access of basic camera/ automatic scene-mode configurations and allows the customer personalize and modify the configurations while taking an image.
3. HD video capture- This function allows the customer use a video mode that can record HD or high-definition motion video.
4. Live preview- This function allows the customer view the optical viewfinder’s image (that is quite a sign of the ultimate image) on the LCD display of the digital camera.
5. Dust reduction systems- Integrating a dust cover filter, this function (positioned behind the lens mount) prevents dust from making their way into the chamber.
6. Bigger sensor sizes- This function makes the digital camera produce higher resolution pictures and the customer have access to better picture quality.